Image Map

Monday, June 13, 2016

Summer Buckets

A few years ago I saw this idea on some blogs and Instagram, and as soon as I saw it I knew I needed to do this for my littles, too! 




Summer buckets!


Before I get into what I put in the bucket, I have to give you a tip to buy these buckets on the cheap... As little as 29 cents each cheap. Hey, when you're teacher and you're buying 30 buckets and gifts for the inside of them right before summer the price adds up real quick!


I shop at Michaels and Hobby Lobby... a lot. I'm always looking for craft supplies super cheap that I can use with my students during the year. If you go by at the end of the summer you can buy the buckets for very little money since they're trying to get rid of them. But don't wait too long - they go really fast! 


Now the only problem is finding a place to keep them... #teacherproblems




But anyways.. Back to what goes inside the bucket!





This year I included a book from Scholastic, 




crayons, 




my end of year brochure, 

One side

Other side
As soon as I can make the brochure look cute, I will upload it to my TpT shop!









and a bookmark with their picture.


The buckets are always a big hit, and I only wish I recorded how excited they were to walk into the classroom and see the bucket on their desk!

Do you give your students end of year gifts? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment