Image Map

Friday, February 17, 2017

Five For Friday

It's been a busy few weeks.. Here's a bit of what's been going in my life!




This past week was the Otter Pop Fundraiser my team and I do to raise money for field trips. It is one of the craziest weeks in the year, and I am so thankful that it is OVER! I do not want to hear the words Otter Pop for another year. 





I love Valentines Day in the classroom! 




We had field day this week.. and I am completely exhausted! Three day weekend you cannot get here soon enough!




I'm getting ready to create a new book club/literature circle pack! These are the books I have right now.. But I can't decide which one to do first! All of my literature circle packs come with at least 1 spelling list, a vocabulary list and activities, comprehension questions to go with chapters or given pages, and at least 1 writing activity. Which one should I do first? Or, do you need a book club pack for another book? Let me know in the comments!



I'm teaming up with some other amazing bloggers to give away some things we LOVE! One lucky winner will receive everything in the picture! Enter below:






No comments:

Post a Comment