Image Map

Monday, July 24, 2017

Update: Where I've Been

You know how sometimes you have the best plan for the future and then life gets in the way? That's pretty much what happened to me these past few months. Luckily, it's all been great things and no bad news! Here's a bit of what's been going on in my life:


I knew this would be a long and challenging road going in, but I didn't realize exactly how much time it would take up. The answer is.. All. Of. It. 

As I work toward becoming a National Board Certified Teacher, I will continue to blog as time allows. This process has caused me to become much more reflective on any and every aspect of my teaching, which includes blogging and designing products for TpT. I want to bring blog posts and resources to all of you, and those take time. I just need about 20 more hours in the day! 



Have you ever heard of PiYo? It's one of the workouts from BeachBody, and it's amazing. I started taking PiYo classes a year ago, and fell in love with the format. I loved it so much I decided I wanted to teach it! 



This one is a biggie. I needed a break to disconnect from blogging, Instagram, and just all. the. things! I needed time to myself again.

Spring Training Games

Flagstaff Extreme Adventure for my birthday

More fun at Flagstaff Extreme Adventure

I picked up hand lettering. I've got a ton of practice to do, and a lot to learn, but it sure is fun!

Kayaking on Catalina Island



Now that I took some time off, I'm refreshed and ready to bring you new products and ideas. So... that's it in a nutshell! Check back for more posts again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment