Image Map

Friday, October 16, 2015

Five for Friday

Happy Friday! 





The first box from my Donors Choose project has arrived! The kiddos were so excited to open it up, and check out the frog habitat and read the frog books. Now we just have to wait for the tadpole to arrive and we will be good to go! 

I cannot thank Donors Choose enough for this opportunity. I am beyond excited to begin this project with my students, and I'm pretty sure they are even more excited than I am. If you haven't done a Donors Choose project before, and there's something you need, then I highly recommend checking it out! It is well worth it. :)




We had the APEX Fun Run fundraiser at school, and I managed to trample several children run 24 laps! I didn't have to go to the gym that night.. woo hoo!




I've been catching up on my new favorite show on Netflix. I looooooove this show!




I am addicted to these books. I have literally spent hours two entire days reading them over the past few days. I just can't put them down! #booknerd



It's time for a haircut. I love having long hair, but I just don't have the time to deal with it. #teacherrproblems 

These are my top 3 picks, so we'll see what I decide tomorrow! 





Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the frog stuff you got in your first donors choose box - I wish we had something like that here - it's just amazing! Good luck with the haircut, I had one similar to number 3 many years back but shorter with a full fringe. I really liked it and it was so much easier to maintain - but it then took me years to grow back - it's still growing out now, eek!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete