Image Map

Friday, March 18, 2016

Five for Friday

I'm finally back for a Five for Friday post! I guess I can find the time to write one since it's Spring Break and all.. 






What better way to start Spring Break than with new clothes? I love me some Stitch Fix. 




I've been doing some spring cleaning. I finally decided to tackle the patio. Before it was so gross and dusty that I didn't want to spend any time out there. See what I mean?


It was totally gross. 

So with some new patio furniture and a little actually a ton bit of sweeping.. my patio is finally a place where I actually want to spend time! 


As  you can see.. even the kitties approve! 





We spent the weekend in Flagstaff. It was so nice to enjoy some cooler weather for a few days, and I actually got to wear some of my winter clothes. You just have to get away for spring break, even if it's just for a few days, right?





We're actually celebrating St. Patrick's Day today. I'm mostly Irish, so I have to do something to celebrate this holiday! I've never cooked any traditional Irish recipes, so I'll be trying one out for the first time tonight. I'm thinking of trying a Shepherd's Pie.. I'll be back later to post about how it turns out! #fingerscrossedittastesgood

But.. just because we're celebrating it tonight, I still had to make something green yesterday. Well, I tried to make them green anyway.. 



Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies with apparently not enough green food coloring! I had about 1/4 of the food coloring left, so they are just speckled with green. Luckily, they taste delicious so it makes up for the fact that they're not really green. 



I was even able to enjoy these cookies out on my newly cleaned and decorated patio!



Number 5 is actually happening this weekend.. at a Spring Training Game! I love baseball, whether it's professional baseball or math baseball in my classroom. Click here to read about this fun, easy, and NO PREP game you can use in your classroom! 


Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Mint chocolate chip cookies?! That sounds so good. I'm going to have to try that sometime.

    Stacy @Made with Love

    ReplyDelete