Image Map

Friday, December 30, 2016

Five for Friday

Wow, it sure feels good to blog again.  Life has been pretty crazy busy these past few months, so here's a little of what I've been up to lately!



As you all know, teachers wear many hats: teacher, parent, counselor, doctor, detective, etc. Well, these past two months I added another hat: cheer coach. 


It was a lot of fun coaching middle school cheer at my school, but holy buckets that had a steep learning curve! I felt like it was my first year teaching again! I've got a post coming up about my experience as a new cheer coach, so check back again soon!





I have become a National Board Candidate, and this has taken over my life. This has been a goal of mine ever since I found about it a few years ago, and it is almost surreal that I'm going for this certification right now! So if I'm not posting as much on this little blog a whole lot... this is why. 


Coming soon to my TpT store:



A new reading challenge is coming soon! I'm mulling over some new ideas to get your kiddos engaged and reading at home in January. But until then, check out these resources to hold you over:



Oh, and I'm having a sale to start 2017 off right! Today - January 2nd all of my resources will be 20% off. 




We had a door decorating challenge the week before Winter Break and after four hours of assembly and who knows how much more tine in class, we were the winning doors! My team mate next door and I worked together to decorate the Gingerbread house, and we are proud to say that we didn't make any of the decorations on the door  - we just put them up. The kiddos did everything! 





I'm horrible at remembering to take pictures, but this time I did! Well, kind of. Here's a few highlights from Christmas Eve with my mom!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment