Image Map

Monday, August 17, 2015

Meet the Teacher Night

I love Meet the Teacher Night! I love meeting my new students and their families, and each time at the end my face hurts from smiling so much. I'm always so excited to meet my new Corriganites!!

Here's what my Meet the Teacher Night looked like this year:




I had about 1 second to take this picture. I didn't realize that I cut off the 2 in 2nd grade rocks. OOPS! I had my past students come and take down their guitar from the wall when they visited me on Meet the Teacher Night. 


Sign in sheets, Meet the Teacher Checklist, iVolunteer sheet, Wish List (on hearts) and a parent gift. I believe that if I invest my time early and show the parents that I appreciate them and all of their hard work that they will be more willing to volunteer and help me out later in the year. I ask a lot of my parents, so this pays off big time in the long run! 


The red folder holds all of the papers they can take home and read. I included a getting to know you form in this folder, and some parents will fill it out that night while others prefer to take it home and send it in on Monday. 




Meet the Teacher Night Checklist



Getting to Know you Packet



Parent Volunteer Information






Check out the FREE and EDITABLE versions of my Meet the Teacher Night Resources in my TPT store!




Have you had Meet the Teacher Night yet? How did it go? 
Or if you haven't had it yet.. How are you preparing for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment