Image Map

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Five for Fraturday

I'm a day late... again. I know, I know. Better late than never though, right? 

Here's a little of what I've been up to lately.



I have taken over the role of Cheer Coach for the older students at my school. It's been a lot of fun, but way more work than I was expecting! The girls on my squad have little to no cheer experience, and we were able to get our stunts up the first shot! 





I was so proud of them! 







I play math games in class a lot. It's an easy and fun way to get the kiddos to practice a skill, and takes little to no prep on my part. My class has a favorite game called Danger Cards. Check back on Monday for a post about how I play this game!







We made 3D models representing a story that we read this year. The students had to work together to construct the beginning, middle, end, and depict the characters - all using images! 




Shhh.. Don't tell the cheerleaders. I made bows for them to wear at the games. 





I am officially on Fall Break! This was so me yesterday. This break is much needed. 

Happy weekend!


Click the image to go back to the linky.

No comments:

Post a Comment