Image Map

Sunday, October 2, 2016

I'm still here!

Oh my goodness.

I am still here.. with plenty of great ideas to share! 

This has been the craziest start to the school year.. like ever. In a nutshell.. I had a sick kitty, a new principal, to set up my classroom again since we got new carpet, started my National Board certification, and I started coaching the middle school cheer squad at school. All that in addition to the craziness that is the start of the school year!

Things are starting to level out, so I'm hoping to have time to sit down and write down all of the amazing things that have been going on in my classroom this year. 

In the upcoming weeks, I plan to share about my new favorite game to play with my students - Danger Cards, all things Bat related in 2nd grade, and some ideas you may be able to use with Google Apps for Education. So.. stay tuned! There are great things in the works!

I just need time to write about them. 

So.. in the meantime..

Go have a pumpkin spice latte for me, and check back here again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment