Image Map

Friday, October 14, 2016

Five for Friday

I can't believe that it's already time for another Five for Friday with Kacey from Doodlebugs Teaching. Time flies by when you're relaxing on Fall Break.. Here's a bit of what I've been up to!



Every year we go to Oktoberfest. This year has to be my favorite time we went. Just low key relaxing outside listening to good (sometimes..) music!




Do you remember the Explore Like a Pirate linky this summer? It gave me tons of great ideas to add gamification elements into my classroom, so I'm writing a mini series about the ways I gamified my classroom during first quarter. I hope to add 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter as they come up, too! Click the image to see the original post.

Oh, and make sure you stop by again on Wednesday to read about how I used Items in my classroom!




I have been waiting for this book for a long time! My absolute favorite author, Jodi Picoult, has published another book. I just started reading it, and I'll probably end up reading the rest of it this weekend. If you haven't read her books yet, you need to start now. She is amazing!


My whole condo needs an upgrade, and slowly but surely we are getting there! Welcome.. new dining chairs and the gigantic coffee table!



Please excuse the mess in the background.. Things got a little super messy before Fall Break, and I spent the break tidying up. So it looks much better now! 





This has been in the works for a while.. I forgot how busy the beginning of the year is! Anyways, the November edition of The Ultimate Reading Challenge is now in my TpT store. Click the image to check it out!



Read what the other bloggers have been up to by clicking on the button to go back to the linky!

1 comment: