Image Map

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Things I Learned From Having a Difficult Class: The Big Picture

This is the last post in my Things I Learned from Having a Difficult Class Series. It has been a lot of fun sharing things I learned and turning my negative feelings about my past year into positive ones.

Today I'm focusing on the big picture. 



The big picture is... the year will pass. No matter how slowly it seems like its trudging along during the year, it will be over before you know it.


The big picture is... the ones who ask for our love in the least loveable ways need it the most. Remember this when that child is doing something less than loveable!


The big picture is... your students will learn something during the year. Even if it isn't your desired outcome, they will still learn during the year.


The big picture is... your students will be okay. And so will you.


And, if you need some inspiration for the new school year:





Thank you for stopping by to read my tips about dealing with the difficult class each week! I hope that you have an amazingly wonderful class this year, but if you don't that you can use my experience to make yours a better one. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment