Image Map

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Dropping Anchor


Can you believe that this linky is already over? This summer sure has flown by! A big shout out to Rachael from Sweet Sweet Primary for this great idea! 

After the class I had last year, this is exactly what I needed to bring the excitement back into my classroom - both for my students and myself. This chapter contained encouraging words as we wrap our heads around everything that was covered. My favorite ones are below:

Believe in your plan to launch this method of teaching and harness the creative winds that filled your sails while you navigated this book. 

School will suddenly become as engaging as the adventures they seek beyond its walls. 

We can do this teachers! I'll be posting about how I gamify my classroom each month (that's the goal anyway...) and if any of you amazing teacher bloggers out there would be interested in linking up with me, let me know in the comments!

Click the image to go back to the linky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment