Image Map

Monday, June 27, 2016

Teacher To Do List: Update

I just can't turn my teacher brain off. I thought summer was supposed to be about relaxing and hitting refresh so when August comes around, I'll be a happy teacher again. What do I do? Relax for about 5 hours and then get right back to work.. go figure.


I initially wrote about my Teacher To Do List here, and now that I've been out of school for a month I thought I'd give you an update on how it's all going!


1. Relaxation



I'm still watching Orange is the New Black in between all the other items on this list. My real favorite part of relaxing is reading with the kitties. How can you not relax with little love bugs like these two?



2. Cleaning

I'm really taking my time on this one. I mean, what's the rush? I'm still working on cleaning the condo, but it's at least livable now.



3. Gym

I've been having a lot of fun taking spin and tabata classes at the gym.



4. Create

I've been spending a lot of time revamping my reading logs to make them more engaging. So far, August and September are done. Click the image to check it out in my TpT store!









Here's a sneak peak at my next literature circle:





5. Travel



Plans are officially booked! Now if only I could be on the beach right now.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment