Image Map

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Five for Friday: On a Saturday

I am so proud of myself. I'm finally linking up for a Five for Friday post again! Even if it is on a Saturday #isitsummeryet







This past weekend I went to New Jersey to see family I haven't seen in years. It was far too long so it was fun having a reunion and seeing how big and different "us kids" are now that we're all growed up.








In addition to seeing "long lost" family, my mom and I were also in town for my cousins baby shower. Baby Emma is sure already loved by lots of people!



How adorable is that centerpiece? 






I found the cutest little idea for a Mother's Day gift, and I cannot find the original source! It is so stinkin cute, and I want to give credit where credit is due so please let me know if this is your idea so I can give you a shout out! I can't even remember if I found this on a blog, Facebook, Instagram... So please please please let me know!





Seriously - how cute is this?!





I have been hard at work drinking wine making these wine cork coasters. I had enough wine corks just in time for Mother's Day!




While I was visiting family in New Jersey, we went to this place called the Garden of Sculptures. Interesting place, but my favorite part was by far this peacock that was walking around. This little guy was a model and posed for a bunch of pictures. He even moved back and forth to give us a variety of pictures!


Look at that bright blue! 

Happy weekend! How many more days until summer? #wecandothis

3 comments:

  1. You got some great pictures of the peacock! When I used to go to St. Augustine for the 4th grade overnight trip, we would see albino peacocks...the kids are always fascinated by them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That peacock was such a great model! He would turn back and forth and pause for a few seconds before he moved. Everyone was so taken with him that when he squawked unexpectedly loudly after a few minutes it scared us silly! Such a beautiful and interesting bird, I can totally see how your students were fascinated by the albino peacocks!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful time with family. Make as many memories as you can. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete