Image Map

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Teacher To Do List

Sooo I've recently found out that my summer classes have been canceled, and that I now have a ton of free time on my hands this summer! Here are some things on my to do list this summer, in addition to sitting around and binge watching Netflix of course.. 

1. Relax


I love Orange is the New Black, but I am super behind! What better way to relax than binge watch Netflix? And of course, you can't forget reading! What books are on your must read list this summer? 



2. Clean



My condo is embarrassingly dirty and gross. I can't wait to get this place back to normal!

P.S. - Luckily, my kitchen isn't this bad. I can't speak for the rest of the house though...



3. Gym


I've been on a big Tabata kick lately, and I love trying new classes at the gym. Tabata is a form of *intense* interval training. Any suggestions for other classes to try? Let me know in the comments!



4. Create



I have a biiiiiig to do list for things to create for my TpT store. On the list are more literature circles, an updated reading log (which will actually get the kiddos reading at home!), and I need to put the finishing touches on some products that include detailed lesson plans. #staytuned


5. Travel

I will never post about upcoming travel plans online, so make sure to check back to read about my exciting adventures this summer! #wanderlust

What should I add to my to do list? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment